Friday, July 12, 2013

Great photography books for the kids!

Yesterday I visited the local flea market and found two nice instructional books about photography; "I take photos" and "My first photographs". They are written for the children and they were made back in 1982 so they only address film stuff etc but with their drawings and other illustrations I absolotely like them! And of course the basic concepts and main things remain unchanged no matter analogue or digital. It is a three book series and I got the first two books. Too bad the thirds book wasn't on sale. The original Spanish version of this series is; ¿Hacemos fotos? by Marita Rivero & Narcís Fernández, 1982.

See the nice rangefinder he has?!.. 

 Fantastic drawing illustration of flash photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment